Options to fit your company’s needs. Today and tomorrow.
Carbonostics is built to adapt to your needs now and to grow with your organization over time. Its pricing structure is flexible so that you only pay for the analysis you intend to perform now and offers the option to build upon these analyses as your needs develop.
Not sure what’s right for your company? A Carbonostics lifecycle expert can help you determine which package is most appropriate for your product line or objectives.
- Access to one Carbonostics analysis
- Unlimited comparative assessment scenarios
- Access to the extensive Carbonostics Database
- One hour of personalized online training
- User support via telephone or email
- Price starting at €1200
Carbonostics Bundles are packages of analyses tailored to your company’s needs and speeds. Bundles are customized to provide users the number of analyses needed and the time required to run them.
Bundles can be purchased alone or with user support options as needed (see below for user support options).
Email email@example.com for details or to perform a needs assessment with a Carbonostics expert.
Carbonostics is unique among LCA tools because it is simple and ready-to-use. There is no need for internal or external experts or excessive training to be able to use it.
Carbonostics users range from marketing and communication professionals to sustainability managers to experienced LCA scientists. Our support options are designed to complement varying levels of time and resources available to the user.
If assistance is needed, Carbonostics experts are available to support, guide and/or execute a Carbonostics analysis.
- Included with the purchase on any Carbonostics analysis or bundle
- 1-hour online training session
- Email and phone support
- Complimentary with each purchase
- Dedicated Carbonostics expert (offsite or onsite options)
- Prep questionnaire
- Onsite inter-departmental interviews
- Data gathering
- Data manipulation
- Carbonostics execution
- Carbonostics to user knowledge transfer
- Presentation of findings and insights
- Package starting at €5000
Additional Support Options
• Data Collection support (bundled with a full service option)
- Carbonostics experts will manage the process of data collection for the analysis, including evaluating data received, following up on inconsistencies or data holes, and providing full transparency on assumption options. Data collection can be done onsite to speed the process along.
• Hotspot drill-down (only available at the product-level)
- LCA experts will collect primary and secondary data on one material or ingredient that has been identified as a hotspot in your lifecycle analysis. The drill-down process includes customization of data down to the farm or production level to ensure the greatest possible detail, accuracy and relevance of your analysis.
Carbonostics for SMEs: 1-day workshop
Carbonostics was developed for businesses of every size. SMEs can use Carbonostics to reduce carbon emissions, energy consumption and waste just like the big guys. This workshop is specifically designed for SMEs who need extra support to get started.
At an accessible price any SME can afford, a team of Carbonostics and LCA experts will spend an entire day with you and your team on site. At the end of the day, you will have:
A Complete Carbonostics Analysis: A full business-level (Carbonostics: Business) and/or product-level (Carbonostics: Brand) lifecycle analysis will be run alongside you and your team*.
Ownership of Analysis: The fully loaded analysis will be transferred to your account.
Access to Unlimited Scenarios: Once the analysis is in your account, you will have the power of Carbonostics at your fingertips to do further modelling and scenario building to find solutions.
Continued Support: Take advantage of access to our experts with ongoing email and phone support.
*The workshop requires some data collection beforehand, which will be explained and supported by the Carbonostics team.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.