Carbonostics: Brand is the innovative product-level lifecycle assessment offer in the Carbonostics suite of tools that analyses your product from a triple-bottom-line perspective – cost + carbon + nutrition.
The user-friendly online application allows you to run product LCAs (PLCA), hot-spot screenings, and product carbon footprints on any food product or menu with flexible levels of detail.
With Carbonostics: Brand, you can also model product development with scenarios or create custom detailed records to drill down into the impacts of a material at the production level.
Carbonostics: Brand delivers:
- Product LCA, hot-spot screening, product carbon footprinting
- User-friendly features adapted to the food and drink industry
- Robust database with over 7000 carbon emission data points for food
- Usable results for cost and waste reduction
- Transparent methodology and data
- Flexible use of primary and secondary data
- Custom Detail Records
- Comparative scenario, product modeling function
- New product design and R&D options
- Triple Bottom Line perspective: (Cost + Carbon + Nutrition)
Carbonostics is consistent with the general guidelines and standards as outlined in PAS2050, the GHG Protocol, ISO 14040/60 series, BP X30-323, the Carbon Trust Standard and the ILCD Handbook.
Who uses Carbonostics: Brand?
Carbonostics: Brand is used by large and small food manufacturers, retailers, foodservice providers, universities, hotels and consultancies. Carbonostics: Brand is the choice for sustainability manager seeking to cut cost, waste and carbon of their products while keeping nutrition in check.
More on Understanding your goals and how Carbonostics can support you in achieving your objectives.